POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:20:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Tom Galvin
Date: 28 Sep 1998 12:39:31
Message: <360fadb3.0@news.povray.org>
povray.org admin team wrote in message
<361426a9.436588571@news.povray.org>...
>"Tom Galvin" <tga### [at] dataforgecom> wrote:
>
>>>We (the collective 'we' here being, I suppose, any non-American English
>>>speaker, though I can hardly profess to speak for all of them) don't mind
>>>Americans changing the language in the least

>This is the whole point, one that some readers have failed to 'get'.

Whoa Tex!  I think everyone has gotten the point.  I wasn't meaning to bash
anyone.  I was just poking fun at the different dialects of English.  I grew
up surrounded by Brouges and Bronx accents that were constantly harping on
my use of the English language.
    There aint no such word as aint...
    Don't say "me and Joe", it's "Joe and me"
Tom