POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:21:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: povray org admin team
Date: 27 Sep 1998 04:41:15
Message: <360debaf.355893958@news.povray.org>
>content as Jason's bug report. It doesn't help my peace of mind that I have
>reason to believe that Jason's attempts to explain himself were removed from
>the newsgroup. I am not defending him, but I've had enough of people attacking

I'd like to know on what basis you place that fairly nasty accusation. We do
not involve ourselves in that sort of selective editing. On the very rare
occasion that something is removed from this server, the entire thread goes,
lock stock and barrel, with no exception. As far as we are aware Jason has
never posted any message on this server, period.

Please now explain where this baseless implication comes from.

-- Newsadmin