POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 10:18:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: G  Berry
Date: 24 Sep 1998 13:39:48
Message: <360a74af.44209489@news.povray.org>
On Wed, 23 Sep 1998 12:35:56 GMT, new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg
(povray.org admin team) wrote:

>In addition,
>we no longer will be taking Windows bug reports by email (that's not directly
>related to this incident, though it didn't help). In future, all reports for
>the Windows version must go to a newsgroup on this server.

I hope that detail is mentioned in the final documentation that is
distributed with the program. If not, you will still get some people
sending you email bug reports, simply because they followed the
instructions in the older documentation. Not all users will have
access to this news server.

Later,

Glen Berry

Home -> http://www.ezwv.com/~mclilith/index.html
IMP  -> http://www.algonet.se/~jhubert/MovieProject/index.html

To reply via personal email, remove the "X" from Xno### [at] ezwvcom