POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Mark Radosevich
Date: 27 Sep 1998 01:10:29
Message: <360DBB65.C84D1DE8@randolph.spa.edu>
Alex Magidow wrote:

> Well, thanks for your input iason. I am sure that the POV-team will go
> through all the documentation just to accomadate your puny, arrohgant
> wishes. Maybe, they should make you do it. Have fun. And no using
> "Search and Replace". 300 pages of text, with the words you so hate.
> Well, change them yourself. Maybe that will teach you iason. or iazon.
>
> P.S.I bet your the kind of person, who, in Latin class, crossed out all
> the V's and put W's.

...and I bet you're the kind of person who would publicly mock him if he
did...

Frankly, I've read enough from people ridiculing Jason and his thoughtless
e-mail. I can't see what it has to do with POV-ray. Our POV-ray representative
may have started this thread, but that doesn't mean we have to continue it
forever with repetitive insults, most of which have the same intellectual
content as Jason's bug report. It doesn't help my peace of mind that I have
reason to believe that Jason's attempts to explain himself were removed from
the newsgroup. I am not defending him, but I've had enough of people attacking
him. I guess I thought we had better things to do, or that we could have left
the gang mentality and petty behavior outside this newsgroup. Now I know better.