POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 12:29:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 27 Sep 1998 18:20:42
Message: <360BDE65.377475DA@bigfoot.com>
Robert H. Morrison wrote:

> > We also would like to officially nominate Jason Barlow for the 'Rudest Support
> > Email of 1998' award.
> He's GOT MY VOTE!!
> Jason your chances of winning look REALLY, REALLY GOOD!!

He's good indeed.

> What COLOUR is his award certificate?

According to COLLINS COBUILD again, this is definitely the British spelling and
COLOR is definitely the American one.

> Does he MAXIMISE his EGO by MINIMISING his KNOWLEDGE?

But these few examples are usualy with a Z in British English as well as American
English.

> Does he even OWN an English language dictionary?

Because one person is rude does that excuse YOU to be rude towards that person or
any other ?

Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.