POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : sphere scaling bug : Re: sphere scaling bug Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:23:05 EDT (-0400)
  Re: sphere scaling bug
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 21 Sep 1998 15:35:37
Message: <36069B64.E3BBED09@ltu.edu>
> Erm... my fix was for pov-ray for windows, too.  Look in the windows
> directory for a file called config.h.  Change epsilon and add those

Yes... I just wanted to make sure everyone else knew that I noticed it in
Windows and that other platforms may not have the same problem... but it
looks like everyone figured that out anyway.  :-)

I have a feeling that changing SNGL to a double might also cause problems
with GUI extensions, but I'm not totally sure.

-Nathan Kopp