POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:12:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Mike
Date: 21 Sep 1998 09:00:19
Message: <36064C14.5AFC204D@aol.com>
Az an American az well, I would like to zay that I think thiz personz complaint iz
a perfectly good one.  Fine, wordz like optimized, minimized, and customized might
not in any way impact the actual performanze of the program, but who are U 2 write
anything that doezn't conform to the U Z of A'z form of mutilated Englizh.  We are
the ones who have taken the lowly Z and made it into zomething useful.  Until we
got our handz on it, the only uze for it waz when writing the word zebra.  What a
wazte.

Therefore, I would like to izzue a formal requezt for the following zyntax:

zphere
zuperellipzoid
zor
tranzmit
tranzlate
zcale
zpiral1
zpiral2
wrinklz
mezh
zpotted
zpecular
roughnezz

Therz probably more, but I'm too upzet too think of them.  Az a matter of fact, the
only one you got right waz bozo!

sinzerily,

zelda ziznadiznorn
UZA