POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Disappearing UDOs!!!!!!! : Re: Disappearing UDOs!!!!!!!-Possible Bug!? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:15:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Disappearing UDOs!!!!!!!-Possible Bug!?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 20 Sep 1998 19:08:10
Message: <36057D55.8723A15F@mninter.net>
I tried to completely recreate the scene, based on the premise that the
problem was that I duplicated a UDO object.So, I recreated the scene,
creating the UDOs using the create object dialogue. However, I keep getting
the weird error, where Moray appears to exports the UDOs to POV-Ray
incorrectly, resulting in an object that is textured like a cockpit, in the
position of a cockpit, with the shape, and .inc file of a spaceship. Why
does this happen? Lutz- Is it a bug?