POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:19:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Alessandro Coppo
Date: 19 Sep 1998 11:33:12
Message: <3603c0a8.0@news.povray.org>
Thorsten Froehlich wrote in message <36015953.0@news.povray.org>...
>In article <3602fde1.47561389@news.povray.org> , new### [at] DESPAMpovrayorg
(povray.org admin team) wrote:

>And thinking before writing is another "gift" this person does not have.
BUT he should have!!! After all POV-Ray is *FREE* and there is *NO*
justification for such an assault!

You are ABSOLUTELY right!!! If I pay for a program, I might complain
(POLITELY, because the people who wrote it are humans like everybody else
and can make mistakes) but when I get a free program, I always get MORE than
what I payed for it.... ;-)