POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:03 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Henon Fabien
Date: 18 Sep 1998 20:41:15
Message: <3602FBD1.F8C65200@club-internet.fr>
Hi ! I guess that your message has to be taken with irony. I do not want to
start
any 'quibble' here, but I have never understood how you could manage with such

intricate measurements. When I spent my working year in Scotland, I noticed
that even people (at least the younger ones) you have been brought up with
inches, stones, miles and  feet tend to use the metric system.

Granted, this post is a bit off topic, but that's my say.

H.Fabien