POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:28:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Nieminen Mika
Date: 17 Sep 1998 11:31:33
Message: <36011d45.0@news.povray.org>
I know this phenomenon. There is a lot of arrogant and ignorant people out
there, which haven't learnt that they aren't better than the other people.
Although they may not consciously think that they are better or that they
know more than the other people, they have that attitude, however. This
arrogance causes them to think they have the right to "correct" other
people about their mistakes, even impolitely. They don't feel that they
should have any manners. Often they are wrong about the thing they are
trying to correct other people.
  I would like to say that those people are stupid or fool, but that wouldn't
be right in most of cases. Often those people are pretty intelligent,
occasionally even with great IQ.
  The problem with these people is lack of wisdom and experience about life
and people. They are often very young, with little experience and with big
presumptions about themselves (I don't know if this is the right term, I'm
finnish, you know, and can only think in finnish :) ).
  These kind of people make often this kind mistakes. They type very arrogant
letters or whatever and make themselves ridiculous. In most cases they are
also so supercilious they can't recognize that they have made a mistake.
  I know this because I was one of those persons. I hope that I have learnt
something so I wouldn't make those mistakes again. I often write also here
very unwise articles, but I try always to apologize if I offend someone.
  I think that we should forgive this person.

  (My english is absolutely not good enough for this kind of philosophical
text, so forgive my typing errors)

--
                                                           - Warp. -