POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : This year's most ARROGANT email : Re: This year's most ARROGANT email Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:23:31 EDT (-0400)
  Re: This year's most ARROGANT email
From: Ken
Date: 17 Sep 1998 11:15:26
Message: <360119CE.494DD9D2@pacbell.net>
povray.org admin team wrote:

> Ken <tyl### [at] pacbellnet> wrote:
>
> >  Congratulations Gason.
>
> I'm not entirely sure what the above means.

  I forwarded your message to him. The misspelling of his name
was intentional. The congratulations was an attempt, along with your
message, to get him to lighten up. It was no attempt on my part at humor
at your expense. I don't care how you choose to spell words in
POV-Ray as long as it functions properly and you continue donating
such a wonderful program to the public.

Ken