POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Re-Register? : Re: Re-Register? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:31:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Re-Register?
From: Lutz Kretzschmar
Date: 16 Sep 1998 04:51:42
Message: <35ff6e5b.2487737@194.174.214.10>
Hi Alex Magidow, you recently wrote in moray.win:

> If I were to register Moray,v. 3.01, now, and eventually you came out
> with Moray v. 3.1, to coincide with POV-Ray 3.1, would I have to
> re-register? Would I pay all $90 dollars for the new version ....
Registered users always get an upgrade offer, which has always been
lower than half the new price. And we usually have a free upgrade
time, so that if someone registers today and we come out with a new
version tomorrow, that person gets a free upgrade. That timespan is
usually somewhere between one and three months.

- Lutz
  email : lut### [at] stmuccom
  Web   : http://www.stmuc.com/moray