POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity troubles in POV. : Re: Radiosity troubles in POV. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 00:31:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity troubles in POV.
From: Povray
Date: 15 Sep 1998 05:16:48
Message: <35fe2270.0@news.povray.org>
I'm having the same problems with radiosity not working, with the exception
that mine works -some- of the time. I recall once that radiosity worked
after I removed one line, and that was the  -ambient_light Black - line.
Then I put it back and it rendered with radiosity fine. I've yet to find a
pattern to radiosity not working after having tried over 75 renderings on
the same scene with small modifications. I used the settings below, having
the scale of my scene approximately that shown, and it did not correct any
problems. Is there a bug I should know about that may be causing this?

-D.J. Brown