POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!! : Re: D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:25:43 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!!
From: Ron Parker
Date: 14 Sep 1998 11:21:56
Message: <35fd2684.0@news.povray.org>
On Sun, 13 Sep 1998 12:12:41 +0100, Diego Krota <Xdk### [at] geocitiescom> wrote:
>Because I'm a programmer and I'm searching for beta testers and I always
>hope to find a Mac programmer here since thise seems not to be a PC only
>newsgroups. Programmers are the best beta testers (in my opinion).

There are some mac programmers here.  Besides beta testers, are you looking
for anyone to help port d-form to Windows or X?

>In my next reincarnation I will buy a PC.

Please don't.  The world needs people who don't follow the crowd.  I used an
Amiga for a long time after they ceased to be fashionable.  Sometimes the best
machine isn't the popular one.  If everyone bought a PC, the only thing you
could get would be a PC.  That would be a boring world indeed.