POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Auto-forward by e-mail : Auto-forward by e-mail Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:12:41 EDT (-0400)
  Auto-forward by e-mail
From: Peter Popov
Date: 10 Sep 1998 11:35:04
Message: <35f7e398.0@news.povray.org>
This might seem stupid, but why is it that I get messages posted in the
newsgroups by e-mail as well? Since I connect to my ISP more easily than to
povray.org (blame Bulgarian communications ), it may happen that I respond
to someone by e-mail and then I see I should have posted this to the
newsgroup. I do, eventually, but this way the person in question receives a
copy of *my* post by e-mail, too... Any help?

Thanks,

Peter