POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bump_map? : Re: Bump_map? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:21:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bump_map?
From: Nicholas Hanson
Date: 10 Sep 1998 03:33:27
Message: <35f772b7.0@news.povray.org>
Lutz you have to be the coolest guy I've ever seen on the internet.
I'm a newbie to POV/Moray and I've been lurking here for a while
trying to pick stuff up (making the occasional post) and you are very
active. This is the second time I've seen you actually offer to
"debug" (for lack of a better word) someone's code. I can't think of a
cooler thing than to run into a problem with a program and have the
developer actually fix my code for me free of charge. Keep up the
outstanding work!

<wipes the brown off his nose - sorry but it had to be done>