POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? : Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:28:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A portable POV-Ray graphical interface?
From: G  Berry
Date: 5 Sep 1998 06:12:18
Message: <35f0fe59.26121274@news.povray.org>
Since the idea of a cross-platform GUI has been mentioned, I thought I
would mention the idea of using a portable C++ library to achieve the
goal.  I'm not a cross-platform expert by any means, but it seems like
a decent idea to me. There are multiple cross-platform GUI
environments to pick from. Does anyone here know anything about
"wxWindows"? Here is the URL of their website for anyone interested:

    http://web.ukonline.co.uk/julian.smart/wxwin/

I am basically just curious whether anyone thinks that something like
this would be useful to a project like POV? Or if not POV, then
perhaps it would be useful for an external modeler program?

Thanks,
G. Berry

To reply via personal email, remove the "X" from Xno### [at] ezwvcom