POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor: Did you try this? : Re: New editor: Did you try this? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:34:41 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor: Did you try this?
From: Pan
Date: 5 Sep 1998 00:12:20
Message: <35f0ac14.0@news.povray.org>
Ron Parker wrote in message <35efef25.0@news.povray.org>...
>On Fri, 4 Sep 1998 15:06:48 +0200, Philippe Debar
> <phi### [at] hotmailcom> wrote:
>>A feature I just recently dicovered, but... brilliant!
>
>That's... interesting.  I've never seen anything like that
>before.  It'd be useful for modifying a bunch of similar lines
>in exactly the same way, I guess.

Column selects were in several DOS text editors.
This feature has been missing from windows apps;
until now. For those who use a strict structural
approach to their pov script writing will find this
feature a boon.

Knowing this feature exists will inform how I
eventually modify the insert menu of 3.1 ...