POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : New editor : Re: New editor Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:24:59 EDT (-0400)
  Re: New editor
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 1 Sep 1998 16:13:23
Message: <35ec4753.0@news.povray.org>
Dear admin team member,

you wrote in message <35eb5934.93688056@news.povray.org>...
>The 'click anywhere' feature of the editor is internal to the editor
control
>and is not able to be changed by us.

I want to thank you for all the answers you provide. The more so when I
do so much dumb suggestions. I knew this feature would be at best quite a
lot of work and didn't even expect an answer. In such cases I expect the
normal and tacit answer to be 'no'.

That's very agreable to get an answer. But it make me almost afraid to post
my
wildest dreams... Next time you'll see such a crazy request from me, don't
answer;
but use the time of the answer to get a cup of coffee (or tea, or a slice of
pizza,
or whatever...) instead. That will make me much happier.

Thanks to the whole team,

Povingly,

Philippe