POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Context help problem in beta6 : Re: Context help problem in beta6 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:30:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context help problem in beta6
From: Duane Tackett
Date: 1 Sep 1998 01:13:54
Message: <35eb7482.0@news.povray.org>
Martial,

    What I mean is the first beta of 3.1 I had was beta 5 and when I started
beta 5 and selected help (to see what was new) it told me it couldn't find
the help file as well.  It gave me the option to browse for it (which I did)
and when I found the file I told Pov-Ray to use that instead of whatever it
was looking for and it worked fine and has worked ever since.  Sorry to be
so vague...

--
Duane

Check out my web page.  I just started, so don't laugh too hard.
www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab/8407
e-mail me: ddt### [at] junocom