POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Context help problem in beta6 : Re: Context help problem in beta6 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Context help problem in beta6
From: Duane Tackett
Date: 31 Aug 1998 05:15:06
Message: <35ea5b8a.0@news.povray.org>
I had the same problem, but I was able to locate the file and I haven't had
a problem since.  It started with Beta 5 but it was gone in Beta 6.  Who
knows...

--
Duane

Check out my web page.  I just started, so don't laugh too hard.
www.geocities.com/siliconvalley/lab.8407
e-mail me: ddt### [at] junocom