POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page : Re: Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:30:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Equations for Baseball Seam - Web page
From: Lance Birch
Date: 27 Aug 1998 08:56:27
Message: <35e5496b.0@news.povray.org>
Gee, just checked out your site.  I didn't picture you as looking like that
(I never was much good at imagining what people look like!)

On to the point!  I think it's great that you've posted the code for the
curve.  It's cool!!!  Thanks for doing everyone here a great favour!  Thanks
for sharing it with us!  (Us, meaning: me, young and naive to the rest of
the world :-)

--
Lance Birch
http://come.to/the.zone