POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface pov : Re: isosurface pov Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:12:30 EDT (-0400)
  Re: isosurface pov
From: Ron Parker
Date: 22 Jul 1998 11:17:11
Message: <35b5f467.0@news.povray.org>
On Sat, 18 Jul 1998 01:21:48 -0400, Ross Litscher
<lit### [at] mailiagnetnet> wrote:
>I just downloaded the isosurface patch. I have seen some crazy things
>done with this along the line of landscapes and such. I tried searching
>the web for some info, but only came up with some download sites for the
>patch. Does anyone know of some site that could give me some more
>information on how to use the isosurface patch? Thanks

If you go to R. Suzuki's page, where you probably downloaded the patch from,
and go up a directory from where the patch is, you will find the previous
version of the patch, with documentation.  I think the documentation for the
older version was more useful.

I was in the process of writing better documentation for the isosurface and
other included patches, but I have never gotten around to finishing it.