POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Wall of China Problem : Wall of China Problem Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:25:10 EDT (-0400)
  Wall of China Problem
From: David Vincent-Jones
Date: 7 Jul 1998 23:46:45
Message: <35a2dd95.0@news.povray.org>
I am trying to depict a long and complex wall structure that is defined only
by its center-line in the normal ground plane (x,z)
The wall has a consistent height (y) and width.
I am trying to read in this x0,z0,x1,z1......xn,zn array and finish up with
a povray wall.

Currently the only real solution that I see is to break the wall into
multiple segments, and calculate a Box element for each leg of the wall
This is a very tedious solution and creates poor corners.

Any ideas out there.