POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is this a bug (or just me?) : Re: Is this a bug (or just me?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:27:02 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug (or just me?)
From: Ken
Date: 15 Sep 1998 07:40:34
Message: <35FE4476.45E61CA2@pacbell.net>
The problem you are probably encountering is called coincident surfaces.
this occurs when two surface are touch each other. When pov shoots rays
into the scene it cannot decide which surface belongs to which object. Try
scaling your "water" a little larger than it is now and you should be ok. Try
scaling it 0.001 larger.

Ken