POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : Is this a bug (or just me?) : Re: Is this a bug (or just me?) Server Time
28 Jul 2024 14:33:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Is this a bug (or just me?)
From: Morpheus Dreamlord
Date: 15 Sep 1998 03:43:44
Message: <35FE0C94.A0517EC7@mailexcite.com>
Well, this may help or not..the ONLY PVENGINE gpf's I get are dur to too
many or too few max trace levels (mirroring)...this may be your prob
'cos of the glass.

try fixing max trace levels to about 10..

--
The only good politician is a dead politician !!
Politics or religion = corruption and true evil.