POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!! : Re: D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!! Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:20:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: D-form 1.2.2a is ready!!!
From: Diego Krota
Date: 13 Sep 1998 07:08:51
Message: <35FBA8A7.13D2@geocities.com>
Because I'm a programmer and I'm searching for beta testers and I always
hope to find a Mac programmer here since thise seems not to be a PC only
newsgroups. Programmers are the best beta testers (in my opinion).

Sorry to have caused such chain of offtopic messages.

In my next reincarnation I will buy a PC.

Best regards and happy tracing.

To answer by mail remove the "X"

( Diego Krota   http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Way/2419 )
(      Never do anything you wouldn't be caught dead doing      )