POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Bump_map? : Re: Bump_map? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:16:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Bump_map?
From: Alex Magidow
Date: 4 Sep 1998 23:12:20
Message: <35F09E87.EE7EA13C@mninter.net>
Well, isn't my face red. Moray does have bump maps. They just don't work as
I thought they would. I created a bumpmap in leveller that has a tiretread
sort of thing(one tread). Then I applied it to a torus, but all that
happens is that the torus has a lot of tiles of different shade. If you
want, I can send you the whole mess via e-mail.
Any help would be apprecited.

Thanks in advance...