POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Tutorial en castellano : haloed text/text halo Server Time
2 Jun 2024 10:30:43 EDT (-0400)
  haloed text/text halo
From: david sharp
Date: 4 Sep 1998 08:59:14
Message: <35EFD56E.2358@interport.net>
I've been trying to give text objects a halo, but
all I have gotten so far is invisible text.
I do declare the text as 'hollow', and give
it a transparent pigment. I am using POV 3.01.
First, I guess I need to know that it is possible,
and second I would really appreciate some sample
code that works.
Since I expect that this would be a common question,
and I haven't been able to get a visible halo
and haven't seen any other question on this topic
I figure I am probably forgetting something really
basic.