POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Textures : Re: Textures Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Textures
From: Eiko Thiessen
Date: 2 Sep 1998 06:08:49
Message: <35ED33B4.7993@phc.uni-kiel.de>
K. Tyler wrote:

>   Can you provide an example of one of your textures that is no longer
> working right. There were no major differences introduced in 3.02
> that would be causing you problems. I would be happy to look at your
> non working texture and offer some advice.
>
> K.Tyler

The version 2.2 of POV-Ray was producing clouds with the following code
that looked more like fleecy clouds. Someone could say that it still
looks good, but it is not the same and I liked the old one.
And what is more the waves are heading to a different direction. What is
going on here?
It drives me to despair.

Nevertheless, thank you for thinking about it.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'us-ascii' (2 KB)