POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Textures : Textures Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:48 EDT (-0400)
  Textures
From: Eiko Thiessen
Date: 31 Aug 1998 14:19:29
Message: <35EB03BE.351D@phc.uni-kiel.de>
For a long time I used POV-Ray 2.2 and was very happy - nice thing. I
created a lot of realistic- looking sky-spheres for my pictures. I spent
a lot of time to find the right parameters for the clouds (using marble,
leopard, or something else), and I was quite happy with it. Then I
changed to version 3.02 (because of some nice features) and nothing
looks as it did before.

What happened? I guess the routines for creating the textures changed.
But what can I do to get my old skies and keep the new neat features???