POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.tutorials : Animation Mini-Tutorial : Re: Animation Mini-Tutorial Server Time
2 Jun 2024 11:03:12 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Animation Mini-Tutorial
From: ReVerSi
Date: 30 Aug 1998 07:43:46
Message: <35E92CB3.6D9F@t-online.de>
K. Tyler wrote:

> Greetings !
>
>     Yesterday I replied to another POV-Ray user on how to
> use the animation feature in POV-Ray 3.0x. I went into
> enough detail for this person that I thought it might make
> a good mini-tutorial on the subject for new users or users
> that haven't gotten their feet wet, yet, with animations.

Thanks, Ken, for providing this informative and comprehensive animation
mini-tutorial. I find myself in the later group of users you've
described and one of the reasons for this fact was, that I had some
problems with getting together all the information, povray docs give on
this matter. This should be solved now.

thanks again and best wishes

ReVerSi