POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.text.scene-files : Re: Help - problems with scaling sphere and cylinder : Re: Help - problems with scaling sphere and cylinder Server Time
29 Jul 2024 02:32:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Help - problems with scaling sphere and cylinder
From: Andrew Hedges
Date: 27 Aug 1998 09:50:57
Message: <35E5562B.4516BEC7@open.ac.uk>
Wow! Weird to see your own name pop up 9 months after asking a question!
As to why I wanted such a small numerical value for the radius, at the
time I was trying to produce a scene for the POV City project and the
scale to be used was fixed (I think at the time it was something like 1
POV unit to 25m). This led to some things having way small dimensions,
hence the problem.

Anyway, POV City has since folded and I changed my mind about what the
scene was going to contain, so I'm not too bothered now. It's still
weird though...

Andrew