POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : A new custom version of POV : A new custom version of POV Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:32:14 EDT (-0400)
  A new custom version of POV
From: Daniel Fenner
Date: 25 Aug 1998 19:07:36
Message: <35E33584.2C27CAAC@public.uni-hamburg.de>
Hey everybody,

    I wrote an unofficial version of POV-Ray.

What is new ?

The keywords #init_spline, #init_3d_spline, eval_spline and
eval_3d_spline allow you to use spline functions in your scene files.
I listed all changes I did to the source code in a file included in the
source archieve. It should be easy to port my patch to other platforms
or to include it into your custom version of POV-Ray.

If you are interested visit my homepage
http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Thinktank/7666/

if you have questions and/or remarks let me know it :
Dan### [at] publicuni-hamburgde