POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Torii Trouble : Re: Torii Trouble Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:13:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torii Trouble
From: Josh English
Date: 18 Aug 1998 17:36:09
Message: <35D9F40F.88D3A91B@spiritone.com>
What type of halo are you using? My best advise is to create the object
aroudn the origin, make sure that the transmit and/or filter values in the
pigment are high, make sure it's hollow, and then translate the final shape
to the desireed location.

Also, make sure you're rending at +q8.

Josh English
eng### [at] spiritonecom