POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Plugin interface : Plugin interface Server Time
29 Jul 2024 18:24:21 EDT (-0400)
  Plugin interface
From: Steffen Prietz
Date: 13 Aug 1998 19:19:05
Message: <35D36651.4A473185@heyde.de>
i've read about a future plugin interface
(http://www.stmuc.com/moray/menews.html) for moray.
Now my idea is - let's start a project for things, we "all" need in
Moray (the best ever seen ...), for example
- a mesh-editor, that moray can native handle this universal type of
objects
- an animation plugin
- import plugins for 3ds, lwo, obj, raw ...

... the great sense will be: lets make FREE things, to support moray in
the spirit of POV-Ray.

-- Steffen

... there's a question to Lutz Kretschzmar: Gibt es Einschraenkungen
fuer den C/C++-Compiler ??? (am besten waeren ja GCC,  Borland, ... )

SPr### [at] heydede

for reply remove no-spam from the e-mail adress