POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Radiosity troubles in POV. : Re: Radiosity troubles in POV. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:25:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Radiosity troubles in POV.
From: Chris Maryan
Date: 6 Aug 1998 14:55:55
Message: <35C9ECA4.54C854DD@geocities.com>
I've been able to solve my problem, it seems to be caused by stopping a
radiosity rendering from Moray before it's finished and then attempting
to render again. Anyway, the solution is to restart Moray and POV if you
stop a radiosity rendering before it's finished, otherwise the final
pass of the next rendering will turn out looking like a raytraced
rendering. I have yet to discover if this problem is in POVRay or the
way Moray controls POV.

Chris Maryan
mailto:cma### [at] geocitiescom
***
My ideas are free,
Work is at least minimum wage.
***
Email me if you are interested in donating
to the Chris Maryan needs money fund.