POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Organic Modeller? : Organic Modeller? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 18:12:33 EDT (-0400)
  Organic Modeller?
From: sirrus2000
Date: 29 Jul 1998 00:45:11
Message: <35BE9A9B.7AA6CEDE@usa.net>
I would like to be able to easily model organics (animals, etc.) for
POV-ray. I am looking for the best and easiest modeller to use for this.
I have heard that both blobs and splines are an effective solution. I
currently have a copy of Rhino 3d but am having trouble learning to use
it (the included tutorials don't help much because they already have the
guide curves). I would really appriciate a tip on a good program for
modelling organic forms, or at least a good tutorial on organics in
Rhino 3d.

Thanks in advance,
   "Sirrus"