POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality. : Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality. Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How to convert Povray images to Jpeg without losing quality.
From: yang444
Date: 24 Jul 1998 04:31:18
Message: <35B8384A.12C3CE4F@pacbell.net>
Why not output the file in .PNG format, and use that on your web pages?

.PNG format is full color, lossless and the files are quite small in size.

Here's the URL to learn more about it:

            http://www.cdrom.com/pub/png/

--
Alan

 Spam Bait:
root@localhost
admin@localhost
current board of the Federal Communications Commission:
Chairman Reed Hundt: rhu### [at] fccgov
Commissioner James Quello: jqu### [at] fccgov
Commissioner Susan Ness: sne### [at] fccgov
Commissioner Rachelle Chong: rch### [at] fccgov