POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Wrapping objects : Re: Wrapping objects Server Time
29 Jul 2024 04:18:47 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wrapping objects
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 22 Jul 1998 17:15:45
Message: <35B3BD12.71EF3768@bigfoot.com>

> [Alain CULOS <ZAl### [at] bigfootcom>]
> | [Is there a way to place turbulence on an image map ?]
>
> Turbulence can be placed on all pigments.
> You could even do this in Pov-Ray2
>
> I really wish people would take time to actually _READ_ the manual.
> Most of the requested features are in there allready..

Well, you will not believe me but I read it all and even made a
comprehensive review and comments (101 comments). That was on 3.01,
windows help file. But you know, people are not encyclopeadias, they
forget ...The nice thing about this news group is you do not always
have to look through the docs since others may know the topic in
question on the tip of their tongue, while they may not know other
things.

> A penny for your thoughts.
> Mine are more expensive.

Two pence for you to think about respecting others : even if the answer
seems obvious to you, it does not mean others are simply dumb or silly,
they may have more expensive thoughs themselves that prevents them from
spending too much time at reading the docs (I spent three months just
doing that on my spare time, that pretty much already) and not learn
the whole lot by heart like a poem.
I guess discussion is about helping each other, not shooting at each
other.

Cherio,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.