POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : isosurface pov : isosurface pov Server Time
6 Sep 2024 10:11:45 EDT (-0400)
  isosurface pov
From: Ross Litscher
Date: 18 Jul 1998 02:21:26
Message: <35B030EC.3EAF@mail.iagnet.net>
I just downloaded the isosurface patch. I have seen some crazy things
done with this along the line of landscapes and such. I tried searching
the web for some info, but only came up with some download sites for the
patch. Does anyone know of some site that could give me some more
information on how to use the isosurface patch? Thanks

Ross
"Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by
your parents, it was loaned to you by your children.
We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we
borrow it from our Children."