POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Clarifying some issues and a General RFC : Re: Clarifying some issues and a General RFC Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:16:16 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Clarifying some issues and a General RFC
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 9 Jul 1998 18:03:20
Message: <35A3F1E4.D5BEC2A4@bigfoot.com>
Ron Parker wrote:

> The one thing I hear asked for over and over
> is nonlinear transformations, but the reason that hasn't been done is nobody
> knows how to do it.

Well, I will not claim I know how to do it, but I will attempt to do it in the
long term. I have pretty clear ideas about non-linear transformations and I have
way enough math knowledge to carry this out. Only, I won't tell any one about it
until I have something working to show and that may take me a year or two (maybe
more at the rate I am programming these days : almost nothing in the past few
months).

Keep the suspens !
Cheers,
Al.

--
ANTI SPAM / ANTI ARROSAGE COMMERCIAL :

To answer me, please take out the Z from my address.