POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Spiral objects etc : Re: Spiral objects etc Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:14:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Spiral objects etc
From: Mike Hough
Date: 14 Jun 1998 16:40:08
Message: <35843528.61366DA2@aol.com>
This is more of a question than an answer.  Can TMPov just be used with the
modified pvengine.exe like the isosurface patch?  If so, then you could run it
from a different directory without touching your current installation.  All the
preferences will be the same.  That's the way I use the iso surface patch and
haven't had a problem.