POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : newbie cant figure! : newbie cant figure! Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:10:58 EDT (-0400)
  newbie cant figure!
From: unclebunkiefromhell
Date: 14 Jun 1998 01:29:55
Message: <35835FD3.498279AA@adnc.com>
Can anyone tell me why ,at the end of a render, Pov-Ray 3.02 for
windows  crashes? Often it is a scene I have been working on and i will
add this and that then all of a sudden it crashes at the end of the
render and will do it to this file from then on! I have shifted the
files around, trying to get what ever it is thats causing this to stop.
I even went as far as to make ".inc" files for it incase it was too long
a thread. Nothing seems to work and this is frustrating as some of my
better files have been tagged with this anomaly and i cant use them. Any
clue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!!
unclebunkiefromhell