POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.windows : [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.01 - bugfix : [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.01 - bugfix Server Time
28 Jul 2024 16:32:12 EDT (-0400)
  [ANNOUNCE] TextureView 3.01 - bugfix
From: Friedemann Schmidt
Date: 1 Jun 1998 13:06:16
Message: <3572df85.661430@news.povray.org>
Hi,

I'm extremly sorry, but the today released version 3.0 (and  version
2.0) of TextureView contains a bug, which deletes all rendered preview
images and defined categories if the option "Complete directories"
would be used. So, if you've already downloaded one of these versions,
please download the actual bugfix version again - if you want to. I'm
sorry ;-)

You can find TextureView 3.01 at

  http://www.rz.fhtw-berlin.de/~s0049669/s_maine.html

Bye,