POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : hallo patterns : hallo patterns Server Time
29 Jul 2024 06:22:04 EDT (-0400)
  hallo patterns
From: Deneux Johann
Date: 28 May 1998 14:00:56
Message: <356DA657.9BC8B0A3@club-internet.fr>
I modified POV to allow the use of any pattern to modellize the
particle-repartition of a hallo. To see some examples, you can have a
look at my homepage (look bol.jpg, too). I would like to know whether
somebody would be interested in using this version. In that case, I
would have to find somewhere to place the source (or patches), or ask my
ISP the authorization to distribute it through my homepage.
Please tell me if you are interested.

Page perso: http://www.club-internet.fr/perso/deneux