POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? : Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project??? Server Time
29 Jul 2024 14:20:00 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Internet POV Modeller/Animator Project???
From: Lonnie Ezell
Date: 24 May 1998 01:33:01
Message: <3567B10D.C0A9A5E9@pcis.net>
Hey all, I'd love to see this project get underway, so if any who are
interested would send me some mail describing what areas you would
prefer to work on, or what areas of expertise you already have, I'll
work on getting everyone setup with Parts to work on.

Although, I guess we all need to decide exactly what we want to
accomplish with this project.  Personally, I'd love to see it develop
into something to equal professional packages, like 3D Studio Max!

Also need to know everyone's opinion on what language to use, or if we
should give a couple a try.  I've heard personally support for both Java
and C++.  If all interested parties would tell me their preferences
we'll see if we can't get this thing started!!!

Oh, anyone got any time to keep a web page for this that would allow for
all specs to be posted, along with who's got what part, etc... so that
we can all have easy access to the neccessary info.  Links would also be
good...

Lonnie