POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : A halo in a lightbeam in a room with atmosphere : Re: A halo in a lightbeam in a room with atmosphere Server Time
6 Sep 2024 12:13:37 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A halo in a lightbeam in a room with atmosphere
From: Nathan Kopp
Date: 18 May 1998 00:03:36
Message: <355FB318.9BAB2F98@ltu.edu>
POV's halos have many problems, IMHO.  I've experienced similar problems with
halo container objects showing up when atmosphere is used.  Fortunately, the
next version of POV (3.1) is trashing halos altogether and going with something
similar (but very much better) called "media".  I'm looking forward to the
change.  :)

-Nathan Kopp