POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : Compiling POVRay with Mingw32 on Win95. : Re: Compiling POVRay with Mingw32 on Win95. Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Compiling POVRay with Mingw32 on Win95.
From: Alain CULOS
Date: 16 May 1998 17:31:57
Message: <355E05CD.55C6B626@bigfoot.com>
Thanks to Philippe Houdoin again.I really hope this once is the last one for my
headers, as I went through all source files (I had forgotten about a couple for my

The latest two I cannot find are :
TMPF_VECTOR and TMPF_TRUETYPE
Sorry Philippe, I did not want to download 6.5MB for just a few mistakes, although it
would certainly solve my problems.

> Would anyone be kind enough to have a look at the following list :
> HTMINBUTTON
> HTMAXBUTTON

These actually were in my header files under different names i.e. HTZOOM and HTREDUCE,
no CLOSE though.